We all know that that boaters crave for more power than cars and airplanes and ZTW has come up with a whole new way to put the power to the water – The new SEAL line water-cooling brushless speed controls for marine applications. ZTW uses new FETS that offer less resistance and less heat dissipated. Even so they added more water-pipes to increase the cooling area to dissipate Freewing RC airplane the heat faster and better so as to bring a even more incredible power levels without any risk of frying the controller.
Well designed MCU with efficient code makes for faster sync and accurate control. Beside the performance they have also bring you a whole new fashion looking marine ESC.
This is their SEAL marine speed controller. Quality, performance and fashion are what they are all about.
1. Extremely low internal resistance
2. High efficient three pipe water cooling system
3. Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
4. Over temperature protection
5. Auto throttle shut down in signal lose situation
6. Supports high RPM motors
7. Power arming protection (prevents the motor from accidentally running when switched ON)
8. New Advanced programming software
Continuous Current – 300A
Burst Current (10s) – 180A
Battery – 5-18 NC/2-6 LiPo
BEC Output – 5.5V/3A
Width – 65mm
Length – 46mm
Height – 23..5mm
Weight – 780g