Asia Pacific Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) Industry Outlook to 2016 – Market Size James Bradberry Color Rush Jersey , Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of Asia Pacific EPS industry. The research presents major market trends affecting EPS in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by key feedstock, process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major EPS producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also included in the report. Overall, the reports present a comprehensive analysis of the specific petrochemical in the region covering all the major parameters.
– EPS industry supply scenario in the region from 2000 to 2016 consisting of capacity growth, installed plant capacity by key feedstock, production process and technology
– Supply and demand outlook in key countries in Asia Pacific from 2000 to 2016
– Information of all active and planned EPS plants in Asia Pacific with capacity forecasts to 2016
– Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, key feedstock and operator and equity details
– EPS industry market dynamics in Asia Pacific from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
– Key countries trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including details on imports, exports, net exports and imports as percentage of demand
– Comparison of supply demand scenario in Asia Pacific with other regions in the world
– Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming EPS plants in Asia Pacific
– Company shares of key competitors in Asia Pacific and across major countries in the region
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on the EPS industry in Asia Pacific
– Benefit from GlobalData’s advanced insight on the EPS industry in Asia Pacific
– Identify the macro and micro-economic trends affecting the EPS industry in Asia Pacific
– Understand the market positioning of EPS producers in Asia Pacific
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major companies in Asia Pacific
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at contact@aarkstore or call +919272852585
Tel : +912227453309
Mobile No: 08149852585
Email : contact@aarkstore
Website : http:www.aarkstore
Follow us on twitter: http:twitteraarkstoredotcom
South Korean presidential candidate Moon Jae-in of the Democratic Party greets his supporters during an election campaign in Seoul on Monday. South Korea’s presidential hopefuls made a final push for votes, with the left-leaning candidate a clear favorite, as North Korea assailed the outgoing conservative government a day before the polls. Photo: AFP
Improving Sino-South Korean ties will be one of the top priorities of South Korea’s new administration no matter who wins in the presidential election on Tuesday, and the deployment of a US-backed anti-ballistic missile system will be a key issue, Chinese analysts said.
The election is being held several months earlier than usual, following the impeachment of former president Park Geun-hye for her involvement in a corruption scandal.
Though public opinion polls show that Moon Jae-in, the Democratic Party of Korea candidate, holds a safe lead with around 40 percent, the outcome, with five major candidates among 13, is not absolutely predictable.
“Moon will most possibly win by a landslide,” Zheng Jiyong, director of the Center for Korean Studies at Fudan University, told the Global Times.
But Lü Chao, an expert on Korean studies at the Liaoning Academy of Social Sciences, said either Moon or the unconventional candidate of the People’s Party, Ahn Cheol-soo, will most likely win.
“Though Moon is far ahead in opinion polls, there is the possibility that conservative voters who support Liberty Korea Party candidate Hong Jun-pyo will switch their support to Ahn to prevent Moon from winning, who is known for his moderate approach toward North Korea,” Lü told the Global Times.
Polls put Moon’s support at around 40 percent, with most of his supporters being young people. On the other hand, tech guru and businessman Ahn’s numbers are still fluctuating and could rise, Lü said.
Improving Sino-South Korean ties will figure prominently in the agenda of whoever wins, because South Korea’s economy cannot bear broken trade ties, the experts stressed.
“South Korea’s trade volume with China is bigger than its volume with the US and Japan combined. They have already felt the loss from the cooling of ties since the deployment of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) ant. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale New NHL Jerseys Wholesale New NBA Jerseys Cheap Authentic MLB Jerseys