The standard installation process for high quality Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet.
1. Pre-class safety training and technical delivery.
2. Hoisting: According to the site conditions, the cranes should be selected reasonably according to the layout of the plates, and the number corresponding to the main ribs of the roof plates should be hosted in order.
3. The low cost Galvalumed steel plate will normally be directly hoisted from the truck to the roof installation, such as stacking on site, requiring no more than 6 heights per stack, stacked neatly.
4. When lifting, hang the hook on the sling of the main rib of the high quality galvalume corrugated roofing sheet surface, and use a special lifting hook.
5. Check if the hook is sturdy before hooking. If there is any hidden danger, immediately inform the crane driver to re-hook.
6. When lifting, the roof sheet should be raised at a constant speed. In the process, it is forbidden to stand under the boom. Place the low cost galvalumed steel plates in accordance with the drawings and place them on the steel beams or supports.