China cut off disc is a new type of cutting disc that has appeared on the market in recent years. Its use has brought great convenience and efficiency to users, but it is also necessary to pay attention to the use of different types of cutting discs. What are the models of the cutting discs?
Cutting discs are divided into general, neutral and overweight, the difference is its durability. Different cutting disc specifications and models are different. There are many different types of cutting discs on the market. The following are introduced by the cutting disc manufacturers.
Different cutting disc manufacturers produce cutting discs with different specifications, but they have one common feature, which consists of three parameters, which represent the outer diameter, thickness and diameter of the cutting disc, such as a cutting disc. The specification is: 400*1.2*32, which means that the outer diameter of the cutting disc is 400mm, the thickness is 1.2mm, and the aperture is 32mm. In addition to this there are many other types of cutting discs. However, users need to pay attention to the fact that no matter which type of cutting disc is selected, it should be selected according to its actual needs. Only the right product can improve the production efficiency.
When we use China cut off disc to cut the saw blade, there are a lot of points to pay attention to. Today, Aurora Abrasives will explain the precautions in the application of China cut off disc.
- The saw blade should be slow to feed, and the moderate force or tortuous cutting should be stopped. During the cutting process, the curve is not allowed to be cut, and the side grinding application is not allowed. The curve cutting and side grinding applications can easily cause the saw blade to crack, drop or break the base.
- During the cutting process, the cutting machine is strictly prohibited from swinging, so as not to destroy the saw blade.
- Check if there is any dirt on the chuck of the cutting machine. If it is dirty, it should be cleaned before installation. Whether the spindle bearing, the spindle or the bushing is worn out is heavy, and the new bushing or equipment is replaced when the wear is serious.
- When installing the saw blade, please tighten the flange nut to avoid the growth of the saw blade end face.
5．Wet cutting saw blade, please add enough cooling water, cooling water pressure should not be less than 0.1Mpa, no water cutting.
- When cutting hard data, the saw blade becomes dull. It can be “bladed” with ceramic grinding wheel or refractory brick. It is sharp as it is, or the stroke is slowed down and gradually cut.
- When the device is saved for a while, it is necessary to make the deflection indicated on the saw blade equal to the twisting of the cutting machine. It is not allowed to switch to the application. Otherwise, the deviation will be different and the composition will not affect the application and affect the application life.
China cut off disc are the cutting disc equipment commonly used by users. With the increasing demand of users, the market for cutting discs is getting bigger and bigger. How much do you know about the cutting disc industry? Today, the Aurora Abrasives will come to analyze China cut off disc.
The cutting discs are made of high-strength resin and preferred special abrasives, which allow for high linear speeds of more than 50 m/s, which are not brittle. The cutting is sharp, the cutting heat is extremely small, and the sample heat affects the layer shallowly, thus minimizing Interference. Cutting discs are widely used in machinery, automobiles, ships, metallurgy, chemical industry, etc., and can also be used in the decoration and equipment repair of modern houses and factories.
Professional grinding general metal. Stainless steel. Broken fire steel. Tool steel construction metal. Cast gray iron, hard cast iron metal. The superhard cutting piece has less wear, long service life, high grinding ratio, under reasonable use conditions, Good economic results, especially for materials that are difficult to process with ordinary abrasives, with better economic results.
Some users who have used China cut off disc know that after the cutting disc is used for a period of time, in order to ensure the efficiency and sharpness of the cutting disc, the cutting disc is polished to increase its service life. So what are these polishing methods? Today, Aurora is here to give you a summary of the methods used to polish China cut off disc.
- Chemical polishing: Chemical polishing is to make the material slightly convex in the chemical medium, and the concave portion is preferentially dissolved to form a smooth surface. The main advantage of this method is that it can polish a workpiece with complex shapes without complicated equipment, and can polish many workpieces at the same time with high efficiency.
2, mechanical polishing: mechanical polishing is based on the surface of the cutting material plastic deformation to remove the polished convex portion to form a smooth surface polishing method, generally using oil stone strips, wool wheels, sandpaper, abrasive belt, nylon wheel, etc., polishing sheet to Manual operation, special parts such as the surface of the rotor, auxiliary tools such as turntables can be used, and the method of super-fine grinding can be used for high surface quality requirements. Ultra-fine grinding and polishing is a special grinding tool made of abrasive. In the polishing liquid containing abrasive, it is pressed against the machined surface to perform high-speed rotary motion.
The above is a simple introduction to the two polishing methods for everyone, I hope to help everyone.
The cutting disc belongs to the cutting type and is an important cutting tool. It is the most basic and most preferred cutting tool for precision machining. It is widely used in industry. Therefore, as an indispensable tool in production, the cutting disc is likened to the reputation of “industrial teeth” and has a close relationship with modern industrial development. So what is the development of China cut off disc in today’s market?
The China cut off disc and its application technology have promoted the rapid development of modern industry and further developed the needs of modern industry, thus promoting the diversification and application expansion of cutting disc technology and products. The application of cutting discs has penetrated into the ship and ship’s machine tools, weapons, aerospace, electronic energy transportation, construction, geological metallurgy, oil and coal, light industry, textile, instrumentation, medical equipment, engineering, ceramics, refractory furniture, food processing, and other fields. The cutting disc technology affects the processing quality of engineering ceramics processing and its application, and the accuracy of the missile cover grinding speed affects the missile guiding precision; the semiconductor silicon chip materials such as grinding processing technology and quality affect the further development of the computer and the development of the information technology industry . Therefore, cutting discs and their grinding are widely used in various industries, and scientific and technological progress and the entire national economy play an important role.