The raw material used in SC-ZSfloor elastic interlocking multi-use basketball court is polypropylene, non-toxic, odorless, low density, high in strength, rigidity, hardness and heat resistance. It can be applied at around 100 °C. It has good dielectric properties and high-frequency insulation and is not affected by humidity, but becomes brittle at low temperature, not wear-resistant and easy to age. Suitable for manufacturing some common machine parts, high temperature parts and insulation parts. It can be used for modified utensils in utensils, tableware and suspended floors. It is added with toughening, anti-aging and anti-oxidation additives to improve the shortage of raw materials.
Polypropylene PP has many excellent properties:
The relative density is only 0.89-0.91, which is one of the lightest types in plastics.
2, excellent mechanical properties, in addition to pressure and impact resistance, other mechanical properties are better than polyethylene, molding processing performance is good.
3, has a high heat resistance, the application temperature after modification can reach 110-120 °C.
4, good chemical properties, no water absorption, and will not react with most chemicals.
5, the texture is pure, non-toxic.
6, electrical insulation is good.
7. The transparency of polypropylene is better than that of high-density polyethylene, and the gas permeability is good.
SC-ZSfloor suspension-assembled sports flooring is dedicated to fighting green sports venues. The goal is to not follow the inferior quality! Only a quality leader! SC-ZSfloor adopts imported brand color masterbatch into the indoor tennis court interlocking mat. The color is rich. People say that each color represents a mood, red represents struggle, green represents health, orange represents happiness, white represents tranquility and leisure, etc. Scientific experiments, the facts are also true, because our nerves are highly sensitive to color, colors can easily stimulate our receptors, and the nervous system naturally adjusts the various parts of the body for us, thus changing our mood. The suspended plastic floor is colorful, and choosing a good color or matching will keep us in a good mood!
Floor testing before sports floor construction
Sports flooring is a new type of lightweight body decoration material that is very popular in the world today, also known as „light body material.“ It is a popular product of Japan and South Korea in Europe, America and Asia. It has been popular in the international market since the early 1980s. It has been widely recognized in China’s large and medium-sized cities and is widely used. Today SC-ZSfloor introduces you to the floor test to be done before the construction of the sports floor.
1. Use temperature and humidity meter to detect temperature and humidity. Indoor temperature and surface temperature should be 15 °C, and should not be applied below 5 °C and above 30 °C. The relative air humidity suitable for construction should be between 20% and 75%.
2. The moisture content of the base layer is measured using a moisture content tester, and the moisture content of the base layer should be less than 3%.
3. The strength of the base layer should not be lower than the requirement of concrete strength C-20, otherwise suitable self-leveling should be used to strengthen the strength.
4. The test result with the hardness tester should be that the surface hardness of the base layer is not less than 1.2 MPa.
5. For the construction of interlock commercial basketball court surface materials, the unevenness of the base layer should be less than 2 mm in the range of 2 m ruler. Otherwise, the self-leveling should be used for leveling.