Ratio of various valve service conditions
1. Urban gas valves: urban gas accounts for 22% of the total natural gas market. The number of valves is large and there are many types.
knife gate valves, plug valves, pressure relief valves and relief valves are required.
2. Urban heating valves: in the urban heating system, the need for a large number of metal sealing butterfly valve, horizontal balance valve and directly buried ball valve. As a result of these valves, both vertical and horizontal hydraulic imbalances in the pipeline can be resolved, resulting in energy savings and thermal balance.
3. Urban construction valves: low-pressure valves are commonly used in urban construction systems and are being developed in an environmentally friendly and energy-efficient manner. Environment-friendly rubber plate valve, balance valve, center line butterfly valve and metal seal butterfly valve are gradually replacing low-pressure iron gate valve.
4. Environmental protection valve: in the domestic environmental protection system, the water supply system mainly needs the center line butterfly valve, the soft seal gate valve, the ball valve and the exhaust valve (used to remove the air in the pipeline). The sewage treatment system mainly needs the soft seal gate valve and the butterfly valve.
5. Long haul pipeline valve: long haul pipeline is mainly crude oil, finished products and natural pipeline.
Valves requiring a large number of such lines are forged steel three-piece full bore ball valves, sulfur resistant plate gate valves, safety valves and check valves.
6. Valves in petrochemical plants:
Most valves used in chemical plant equipment are pipeline valves, including gate valves, globe valves, check valves, safety valves, ball valves, butterfly valves and steam traps, of which gate valves account for about 80%. Number of valves. Among them, the globe valve accounts for 53.4% of the total valve data of the device, the gate valve 25.1%, the trap 7.7%, the safety valve 2.4%, the regulator 11.4% and other low-temperature valves.
In addition, large ethylene and high pressure polyethylene plant needs ultra high temperature, low temperature and ultra high pressure valve series.
7. Valve of power station: the construction of power station is developing towards large-scale development. Therefore, large diameter and high pressure relief valves, relief valves, globe valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, emergency shutoff valves, flow control valves and ball sealing instruments are required.
8. Metallurgical valves: aluminum oxide behavior in the metallurgical industry mainly requires the use of wear-resistant slurry valve (in the flow of the cut-off valve) and steam trap adjustment.
Metal sealed ball valves, butterfly valves and oxidation ball valves, globe valves and four-way reversing valves are mainly used in the steel industry.
9. Offshore platform valves: with the development of offshore oilfield development, the number of valves required for offshore development is also increasing.
Offshore platforms require offshore valves, check valves and multiple valves.
10. Food and drug valves: the industry needs stainless steel ball valves, non – toxic plastic ball valves and butterfly valves.
In the above 10 kinds of large valve products, the demand for universal valve is much higher, such as instrument valve, needle valve, gate valve, stop valve, check valve, ball valve and butterfly valve.