1. The strength of high quality steel plastic geogrid is large, adapt to various environmental soils, and can fully meet the use of high retaining walls in high-grade highways.
2. The steel-plastic geogrid can effectively improve the interlocking and biting of the reinforced bearing surface, greatly enhance the bearing capacity of the foundation, effectively restrain the lateral displacement of the soil, and enhance the stability of the foundation.
3. Compared with traditional geogrid, steel-plastic geogrid has the characteristics of high strength, strong bearing capacity, corrosion resistance, anti-aging, large friction coefficient, uniform hole, convenient construction, and long service life.
4. The steel-plastic geogrid is more suitable for deep sea operation and embankment reinforcement, which fundamentally solves the technical problems of low strength, poor corrosion resistance and short service life caused by other materials used for stone cage erosion due to long-term seawater erosion.
5. The steel-plastic geogrid can effectively avoid the construction damage caused by the crushing and destruction of the machine during the construction process.
Steel-plastic geogrid can be used for roads, railways, embankments, abutments, construction access roads, wharfs, revetments, flood dykes, dams, tidal flats, freight yards, slag yards, airports, sports fields, environmentally friendly buildings, soft soil foundation reinforcement, retaining walls Civil engineering such as slope protection and road surface resistance.