Copper Chloride Dihydrate(WSDTY) is a blue-green solid in crystalline or powdered form. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Corrosive to skin and respiratory tract. Can cause permanent damage to eyes. Fire may produce irritating, corrosive and/or toxic vapors. Firefighters should use full protective equipment and clothing.
Hazard Statements corrosive. causes skin, eye and respiratory tract burns. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Can cause irritation of eyes and skin. May cause respiratory tract irritation and in extreme cases ulceration and perforation of the respiratory tract. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Avoid breathing dusts. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep container closed. Use with adequate ventilation. Keep from contact with clothing and other combustible materials.
Potential Health Effects: Eyes. Exposure to particulates or solution of this product may cause redness, pain and blurred vision. Prolonged contact may cause corneal injury. Potential Health Effects: Skin.This product can cause irritation of the skin with pain, itching and redness. Depending on the duration of skin contact, skin overexposures may cause chemical burns, resulting in blistering of skin and possible scarring. Repeated skin overexposures can result in dermatitis. Potential Health Effects: Ingestion. Harmful if swallowed. May cause gastrointestinal irritation with symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Click Basic Copper Carbonate to learn about more information