In recent years, some parts of our country have begun to introduce steel structure residential buildings in Europe and the United States. We are only responsible for foundation and assembly, but we do not have a good grasp of key structural technologies. Although most areas have developed the application of steel structure residential buildings for villa projects, low-rise projects and multi-storey projects, they are all in the research and pilot stages.
In order to promote housing industrialization, develop steel structure housing and expand the market share of steel structure housing, the process of housing industrialization will be accelerated, which is of great significance to the development of China’s construction, metallurgy and related industries.
PTH Light steel villa is a kind of modular house, consisting of cold form, thin-walled light steel keel system. It is a new type of energy conservation and environment protection house which is easy and convenient to install. Currently, PTH light steel villas have been exported to more than 100 countries all over the world (such as Brazil, South Africa , Dubai, Japan etc.) It is widely used as living house, school, modular house, hotel etc.
Advantages of PTH Light Steel Villa House:
- Light weight and high strength. The weight of a house built with steel structure is about 1/2 of that of a reinforced concrete house. It can meet the needs of large rooms in residential buildings. The usable area is about 4% higher than that of reinforced concrete residential buildings, and the foundation cost is very low due to self-weight.
- Safety and reliability, good anti-seismic and anti-wind performance and good structural performance.
- The steel structure components are manufactured in the factory with guaranteed quality, reducing the workload on site, shortening the construction period and meeting the industrialization requirements.
- The steel structure factory is reliable in manufacturing quality, accurate in size, convenient to install and easy to cooperate with relevant parts.
5, steel can be recycled, less pollution to the environment during construction and dismantling, and more energy-saving and environment-friendly than masonry and concrete.
- There is no wet operation on site and no pollution problems such as dust will be generated. 7. The cross section of structural members is small, and the wall is very thin, so the usable area is relatively large.
If you want to know more relevant information, you can click here: https://www.pthhouse.com/