1. Wholesale GL steel sheet has sound insulation, good thermal insulation performance – porous foam core layer has good sound insulation and thermal insulation properties.
2. Large area, lightweight – light body materials, reduce building load.
3. Rich in color, long-lasting stability – fluorocarbon paint coating, rich in color, smooth surface, acid and alkali resistance, mildew, rain as new.
4. High toughness and high strength – better toughness and strength than similar products.
5. Convenient construction–The product can be directly nailed, drilled, sawed, planed, and easily handles special roof shapes such as façades and arc windows.
6. Good fire performance – material resistance to burning grade B1, is a flame retardant material
China Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet manufacturer
Shandong HENGZE New Material Co., Ltd.
Address: High Technology Industrial Development Zone, Taian, China
Contact: Elijah Wen
The components such as Galvalumed steel sheet made in China produced in the prefabrication plant shall be transported to the site by means of transportation means. The choice of transportation mode shall be based on the size and weight of the components, the number of components and the distance of transportation, and the specific conditions of the existing transportation vehicles. Determine after comparison. It is generally transported by car and flatbed trailers, and the components are transported directly to the construction site.
During transportation, the components must be protected from deformation, non-dumping, and damage; the transportation road should be flat and solid, and the speed should be determined according to the road surface conditions to maintain a smooth running; the concrete strength of the reinforced concrete members should not be less than 70% of the design strength level; The loading and unloading of the components should be stable, and the transportation should be fixed firmly to avoid dumping; the position of the component pads should be correct during transportation, and the loading and unloading points should meet the design requirements. Transportation work should be reasonably organized and should be hoisted first and supplied according to the hoisting order.
After the components enter the site, they should be stacked according to the plan layout plan of the structure hoisting plan prepared in advance to avoid secondary transportation. Generally, large-scale components such as columns and roof trusses should be placed in accordance with the layout plan of the components in the construction organization. The small and medium-sized components are stacked at the specified positions. Generally, the beams can be stacked 2-3 layers and the roof panels can be 6-8 layers.
How Does Galvanization Protect the Base Steel Coil?
1. The zinc coating prevents corrosive substances like acid (acid rain for example) from reaching the metal underneath.
2. Galvanization protects from rusting. When the coating is scratched, zinc will still ��sacrifice its anode�� easier than the base metal does �C which protects it from rusting.
3. The zinc protects the metal by corroding faster than the base metal. Sometimes a special ingredient called a ��chromate�� is added to the galvanized metal, this makes it corrode even faster. It may sound like that is not what you want to happen, but remember the zinc corroding before the metal is what protects the metal underneath from rusting.
3 benefits of choosing galvanized roofing sheet
If you��re looking to buy buy PPGI corrugated roofing sheet for your roofing sheet, consider opting for galvanized steel coil.
A hot dip galvanized steel coil for sale is a corrosion-resistant steel grid product in which a welded steel grid plate is immersed in molten zinc or zinc alloy to form a zinc coating on the surface of the steel. Hot dip galvanizing is the most widely used and cost-effective steel anti-corrosion treatment. Hot-dip galvanizing technology can play an irreplaceable role in preventing corrosion of steel products, prolonging service life and saving energy consumption. Hot-dip galvanized steel is also the development direction of a conservation-oriented society.
The corrosion resistance of hot dip galvanized steel coil for sale is attributed to the standard electrode potential of zinc being negative to the standard electrode potential of iron. Therefore, the anode zinc layer is sacrificed in water or humid air to protect the steel base, thereby maximizing the use of steel products. life. Hot-dip galvanizing, electro-galvanizing, thermal spraying galvanizing, and mechanical galvanizing are common types of galvanizing in modern industry, while hot-dip galvanizing accounts for more than 80%.
In recent years, the development of the domestic economy, a large number of projects continue to launch, environmental engineering, coal-based natural gas, desulfurization, and denitrification, marine engineering, shipbuilding, steel industry transformation, etc., have created a large number of applications of steel grating, also to steel grid Board manufacturers have brought good development opportunities and should seize the opportunity quickly and powerfully.
Color steel plates are used as special materials for a wide range of applications. In the course of use, we must “find the right” materials when you buy PPGI corrugated roofing sheet. What does that mean?
Because there are many brands and different models of color steel plates on the market, each model has its own characteristics.
For example V-820 China color-coated corrugated roofing sheet. It is a well-known traditional plate type with a wide range of uses and suitable for roofing walls. Through the adjustment of the free edge, the rainwater can be completely isolated, the installation is quick and easy, the accessories are complete, the feeding width is 1000mm, the effective utilization rate is 82%, and the low wave 25mm can be selected. The free side is longer and more stable. The main purposes are Roof, wall.
The market for GI steel coil with spangles in stock sheets is mainly divided into three parts: construction, home appliances and transportation. The construction sector accounts for the largest proportion, followed by the home appliance industry, and the transportation industry only accounts for a small portion.
What is the difference between hot-dip galvanized sheet and other steel sheets? Let the low cost hot dip galvanized steel coil factory tell you the specific reason.
The hot-dip galvanized steel sheet has a thick zinc layer and a good anti-rust effect, which greatly lengthens the service life of the steel sheet. We all know that every thing will be damaged when it is used for a long time. In order to lengthen the service life of the product, it is very important to prevent the corrosion of the product. The steel plate is not a special case. Spraying, painting, aluminizing, and galvanizing aluminum are still available in the anti-corrosion process of steel gratings, but they are not mainstream.
The advantages of hot-dip galvanized steel gratings are exceptionally obvious. The use of hot-dip galvanized steel gratings can reduce wind resistance. Therefore, the use of hot-dip galvanized steel sheets has a good time for ventilation, and even in the case of strong winds, the wind resistance can be made small, so that Reduce the damage of the wind.
The design of the hot-dip galvanized steel sheet is also quite convenient. There is no structure of the small beam, the structure is extraordinarily simple, and the design is simplified. The ventilation effect of the hot-dip galvanized sheet is obvious, and its lighting effect. It is also quite good, the heat dissipation and explosion-proof function of the hot-dip galvanized grid are exceptionally excellent, so the hot-dip galvanized steel plate has a good reputation.
Want to know the high quality aluminum zinc steel coil factory price, please continue to pay attention to steel coil factory.
The hot dip galvanized steel coil supplier to introduce the application of hot-dip galvanized sheets in automobiles. Automotive surface treatment sheets must not only have good corrosion resistance, but also must meet various performance requirements such as press formability, weldability, passivation treatment, and paintability.
In North America, the thicker plated galvanized steel sheet EG plate is mainly used; in addition to EG steel plate in Japan, more automotive plants use alloyed hot-dip galvanized steel sheet GA plate; European automobile manufacturers use EG steel plate and GA steel plate in addition to EG steel plate and GA steel plate. In addition, the main use of non-alloyed hot-dip galvanized steel sheet.
Recently, automobile manufacturers using high quality GI steel coil with spangles as interior parts or exterior parts have been increasing, and the demand for GI steel sheets is expanding. In the past, GI steel sheets were mainly used for building materials. Compared with steel banknotes, GI steel sheets are easy to manufacture thick-coated steel sheets, and the production cost is also low. This is the advantage of GI steel sheets.
Similarly, hot-dip galvanized strips are used more and more in the home appliance manufacturing industry. In the past, the electric hinged zinc strip has monopolized the market of the home appliance manufacturing industry, but in recent years, hot-dip galvanized strips have occupied a certain share.
Measures to control zinc ash on the surface of the GL Galvalumed Steel Coil made in China.
1. Optimize the furnace nose nitrogen humidification system
The humidification system can raise the dew point temperature so that the zinc vapor forms a protective film on the surface of the zinc liquid to inhibit the evaporation of the zinc liquid. When the dew point temperature is improperly controlled, excessive water vapor may cause defects. Therefore, the optimum furnace nose dew point temperature should be determined in practice.
2. The zinc slag cleaning in the nose of the furnace
- Make a special spoon for the slag, and clean the scum in the nose of the furnace 2-3 times per shift.
- Increasing the zinc dross adsorption and removal device in the nose of the furnace, and blowing the external hot air into the closed furnace nose through the fan.
- Using the downtime, reduce the zinc pot, expose the zinc liquid surface at the nose of the furnace, and manually slag.
3. Strip steel temperature control
Strictly control the temperature of GL Galvalumed Steel Coil made in China into the zinc pot. Because the temperature of the strip exceeds 20°C of zinc liquid, it will not only increase the temperature of the zinc pot but also increase the amount of zinc slag.
The standard installation process for high quality Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet.
1. Pre-class safety training and technical delivery.
2. Hoisting: According to the site conditions, the cranes should be selected reasonably according to the layout of the plates, and the number corresponding to the main ribs of the roof plates should be hosted in order.
3. The low cost Galvalumed steel plate will normally be directly hoisted from the truck to the roof installation, such as stacking on site, requiring no more than 6 heights per stack, stacked neatly.
4. When lifting, hang the hook on the sling of the main rib of the high quality galvalume corrugated roofing sheet surface, and use a special lifting hook.
5. Check if the hook is sturdy before hooking. If there is any hidden danger, immediately inform the crane driver to re-hook.
6. When lifting, the roof sheet should be raised at a constant speed. In the process, it is forbidden to stand under the boom. Place the low cost galvalumed steel plates in accordance with the drawings and place them on the steel beams or supports.
The advantage of hot-dip galvanized sheet is that it has a long anti-corrosion life and has always been a popular environmentally-friendly anti-corrosion treatment. What are the advantages of hot-dip galvanized sheet? The following is the principle of hot-dip galvanized sheet. The following low cost hot dip galvanized steel coil factory has introduced the following points and hope to help you.
Hot-dip galvanized sheet, also called hot-dip galvanizing, is a method in which a steel member is obtained by immersing in molten zinc to obtain a metal coating. With the rapid development of high-voltage transmission, transportation and communication, the requirements for steel protection are getting higher and higher, and the demand for hot-dip galvanized sheets is also growing.
Usually, the thickness of the galvanized layer is 5 to 15 μm, and the galvanized layer is usually 35 μm or more, or even as high as 200 μm. The hot-dip galvanized sheet has good coverage, and the coating is dense and free of organic inclusions. It is well known that the mechanism of zinc against atmospheric corrosion includes mechanical protection and electrochemical protection. Under atmospheric corrosion conditions, ZnO, Zn(OH)2 and alkaline zinc carbonate protective films on the surface of the zinc layer slow down the corrosion of zinc to a certain extent. This protective film (also known as white rust) is damaged. A new film layer will be formed.
When the zinc layer is severely damaged and endangers the iron matrix, zinc electrochemically protects the substrate. The standard potential is zinc-0.76V and the standard potential is iron-0.44V. When zinc and iron form micropores, zinc dissolves as an anode and iron act as a cathode. Obviously, hot-dip galvanized sheets have better atmospheric corrosion resistance to bismuth metal iron than electrogalvanized steel sheets.