1. The strength of high quality steel plastic geogrid is large, adapt to various environmental soils, and can fully meet the use of high retaining walls in high-grade highways.
2. The steel-plastic geogrid can effectively improve the interlocking and biting of the reinforced bearing surface, greatly enhance the bearing capacity of the foundation, effectively restrain the lateral displacement of the soil, and enhance the stability of the foundation.
3. Compared with traditional geogrid, steel-plastic geogrid has the characteristics of high strength, strong bearing capacity, corrosion resistance, anti-aging, large friction coefficient, uniform hole, convenient construction, and long service life.
4. The steel-plastic geogrid is more suitable for deep sea operation and embankment reinforcement, which fundamentally solves the technical problems of low strength, poor corrosion resistance and short service life caused by other materials used for stone cage erosion due to long-term seawater erosion.
5. The steel-plastic geogrid can effectively avoid the construction damage caused by the crushing and destruction of the machine during the construction process.
Steel-plastic geogrid can be used for roads, railways, embankments, abutments, construction access roads, wharfs, revetments, flood dykes, dams, tidal flats, freight yards, slag yards, airports, sports fields, environmentally friendly buildings, soft soil foundation reinforcement, retaining walls Civil engineering such as slope protection and road surface resistance.
First, observe the thickness of the substrate and the thickness of the peritoneum The high quality color corrugated steel sheet is composed of a substrate and a colored peritoneal or sheet layer. We must first consider the thickness of the substrate and peritoneal coating. The better color steel sheet substrate is 0.02~0.05mm, and the thickness of the lamination or coating is often only 0.15mm. The thickness of the substrate is important because it affects the use of time of the color steel sheet. Some manufacturers of color steel sheets often do the hands and feet on the substrate and color steel coating or lamination. They reduce the thickness of the substrate but increase the thickness of the peritoneum to reduce the production cost of the color steel sheet, which greatly reduces the use of color steel sheets. Lifespan Second, observe the outer leakage edge of the color steel sheet When I get a piece of color steel sheet, I first observe whether the exposed steel sheet such as the cross section of the color steel sheet is finely crystallized, whether it is gray, dark and impurities. If the cut surface is crystalline and fine, the quality is superior. Third, look at the price Anything is a penny. When we compare the quality of color steel sheets, high quality color-coated corrugated roofing sheet price is one side, but don’t pay too much attention to the price. If the price of a color steel sheet is much lower than the others, then we have to pay attention to. Fourth, check the quality certificate of color steel sheet Is there a test standard for the relevant department? If possible, try to go to the manufacturer of the color steel sheet for field visits. Look at the environment of the company, whether it is formal. Inquire about the reputation of this company in the market. Fifth, listen to the sound If you use a finger or a hard object to strike the color steel sheet, if the material of the color steel sheet is poor, the sound emitted is boring, the metal sound is not obvious, and the metal color sound of the better color steel sheet is louder and crisper.
GI steel coil with spangles made in China is a semi-finished material. It is widely used in many industries. The reason why it is galvalume is to give the material excellent rust and corrosion resistance to improve the finished product. The comprehensive performance and long service life can adapt to use in many different environments.
GI steel coils are also classified as cold-rolled or hot-rolled in the same way as other steels. In terms of price, the cost of cold-rolling is lower and the price is also lower, but the rust-resistance is poor if the performance is high. The hot-rolled material is selected. Although the price is relatively high, the performance is good and the quality is stable. It is used for production and production, and the quality of the finished galvalume steel coil is also reliable and has a long service life. This is because the hot-dip plating method is complicated, there are physical changes and chemical changes in the engineering, the coating texture is uniform and stable, so the adhesion is also strong, and it is easy to fall off without cold rolling, and the material itself also obtains high toughness and strength. It is not easy to break during processing, reducing the loss of materials.
If you don’t know how to choose GI steel coil products, then you can choose to buy well-known companies with a good reputation and a good reputation. You can tell your needs, they can provide professional advice and suggestions, so as not to buy them. Or materials that do not meet your needs, resulting in waste. Generally, the materials commonly used in the market are classified according to the amount of galvanizing, and the corresponding materials should be selected according to actual conditions.
The fine surface of the hot sale aluminum zinc steel coil and excellent quality have become the first choice for users. Because of the different applications, the needs of the application should be paid attention to. So, should the aluminum-zinc-rolled coils be used in the application? Let us come together take a look.
First, the installation requirements
1. The laying of Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet should pay attention to the wind direction all the year round, and the rib lap joint needs to be connected with the wind.
2. The connection between the high quality Galvalume Corrugated Roofing Sheet is only one rib, and the female ribs must be on the male ribs.
3. The gutter and the lower end are bent about 10 degrees to form a drip line.
4. The fixing screws should be perpendicular to the aluminum plate seat code and the rafter and align with the center of the rafter. Before the nailing, the thread should be hung to make the nail line straight.
5. For each 5-6 color steel plates installed, check the flatness of the two ends of the version. If there is any error, adjust it in time. If the aluminum plate is slightly skewed, the alignment position of the galvalume sheet can be finely adjusted. Such as when locking the mount. Move the galvalume sheet to the left or right by 2mm.
Second, the matters needing attention
1. Before the installation, check-in time to ensure that the material of the roof is not worn, to ensure that it can be used normally, and to ensure the life of the application under normal conditions.
2. When processing aluminum zinc steel coils, adjust the gap of the processing roller system according to the thickness of the color-coated aluminum coil, and remove the foreign matter on the roller surface and the pallet; at the same time, check whether the double-coated aluminum-zinc coil is stripping paint, such as off Paint, the cause should be identified and the measures must be taken before processing can continue.
Geogrid is a geosynthetic material that has developed rapidly in recent years. The plastic geogrid is a kind of geogrid. As the name suggests, it is made of high-strength steel wire (or other fiber), specially treated with polyethylene (PE) or polypropylene (PP), and added with other additives, through extrusion to make it a composite high-strength tensile strip, and If the surface has rough embossing, it is a high-strength reinforced geotechnical belt. The single belt is formed by arranging or arranging at a certain distance through longitudinal and transverse directions, and is welded by a fusion welding technique (ultrasonic welding technique) of special strengthening bonding to form a reinforced geogrid.
Compared with the traditional grille, the steel-plastic geogrid has the characteristics of high strength, strong bearing capacity, corrosion resistance, anti-aging, large friction coefficient, uniform hole, convenient construction and long service life. It can also effectively avoid construction damage caused by crushing and damage of the machine during construction.
Let’s talk about its features in detail:
1. The tensile force of the low price steel plastic compound geogrid is borne by the high-strength steel wire woven by warp and weft. It produces a very high tensile modulus under low strain capacity, and the vertical and horizontal ribs work synergistically to fully exert the interlocking effect of the geogrid on the soil.
2. The longitudinal and transverse ribs of the steel-plastic composite grille are woven into the net by warp and weft, and the outer wrap layer is formed once. The steel wire and the outer wrap layer can coordinate and the elongation at break is very low (not more than 3%). The main force-receiving unit of the steel-plastic composite geogrid is steel wire, and the creep variable is extremely low.
3. Through the treatment of the plastic surface in the production process, the rough pattern is pressed to enhance the roughness of the surface of the grid, and the friction coefficient between the steel-plastic composite geogrid and the soil is improved.
4. The width of the steel-plastic composite grille can reach 6m, achieving efficient and economical reinforcement.
5. The high-density polyethylene used in the steel-plastic composite geogrid can ensure that it will not be attacked by acid and alkali and salt solution or oil at normal temperature; it will not be affected by water dissolution or microorganisms. At the same time, the polymer properties of polyethylene are also sufficient to resist the aging caused by ultraviolet radiation. After the geogrid is stressed, the longitudinal and transverse ribs cooperate to prevent cracking or breakage of the joint. In actual engineering, after the compaction of the filler, it is not exposed to ultraviolet light and oxygen, so it can fully meet the requirements of permanent engineering construction.
High quality textured hdpe geomembrane: high-toughness industrial fabrics, polypropylene, polyester, nylon and other synthetic fibers are used as raw materials, with high original toughness. After weaving, it becomes a regular interweaving structure, and the comprehensive bearing ability is further improved.
An industrial product line of geotechnical materials that conforms to the various characteristics and requirements of geotechnical engineering. Generally, it should be clothed in geotechnical engineerings such as rivers, coasts, harbors, highways, railways, docks, tunnels, and bridges. Can meet a variety of different fabric routes. It should be industrialized and low cost of fabric synthetic fiber; high toughness, low elongation, durability, corrosion resistance; woven fabric structure stability, high engineering parameters compliance rate, to meet the different purposes of various geotechnical projects Filtration, isolation, reinforcement, protection, and other fabrics are pleading. It is a kind of high-value product in geotechnical engineering.
Geomembrane should be protected from damage before installation. Geomembrane rolls should be stacked in a center that is flat and not water-filled. The stack height does not exceed the height of four rolls, and the identification sheet of the roll can be seen.
The dam liner/fishing farm/shrimp liner Hdpe geomembrane must be covered with opaque material to prevent UV aging. In the process of storage, it is necessary to adhere to the integrity of the label and the integrity of the information. Geomembrane rolls must be protected from damage during transportation. Geomembrane volumes that are physically damaged must be repaired. Geomembranes that are severely worn cannot transport fabric. Any geomembrane that is exposed to chemical reagents is not allowed to transport the fabric in this project.
During the construction, the geomembrane on the geomembrane is naturally lapped, and the geomembrane upper geomembrane is seamed or hot-air welded. Hot air welding is the first method of joining the filament geomembrane, that is, the cloth hot air gun instantaneously heats the two pieces of cloth to make it partially reach the molten state and immediately transports a certain external force of the cloth to firmly bond it. together. In the case of wet (rainy and snowy weather), weather cannot stop the hot-adhesive connection, the geomembrane should adopt another method, a stitching connection method, that is, the cloth-specific cloth sewing machine suspends the double-thread stitching connection, and the fabric is protected against chemical ultraviolet rays.
Geomembrane is a new type of building material. The original material is the synthetic fiber of high molecular polymers such as polyester, acrylic, and nylon. According to the manufacturing method, there are two types: a woven geomembrane and a non-woven geomembrane. Ordinary engineering is mainly a non-woven geomembrane for transporting fabrics. Geomembrane has various work fabrics such as anti-seepage, anti-filtration, drainage, isolation, reinforcement, protection, sealing, etc. It is compared with the conventional anti-seepage effect of masonry and concrete materials. The utility model has the advantages of low investment, simple construction process, short construction period, good anti-seepage effect, high channel effect coefficient, and the like. For example, in the construction of the Weihe River dike project in Xianyang City, the geotextiles of the two sections of the river embankment are separately selected. Traditional method construction.
Effect of surface contamination of the rolled sheet: The less oil composition remains on the cold rolled steel coil after rolling, the less the organic matter is formed during annealing. However, the reduction of the oil composition should be limited because the lower the concentration of the oil composition in the emulsion, the increased amount of wear products due to the increase in the friction coefficient, and the wear product is a catalyst for the carbonation process.
The wetting layer is applied to the blank before the cold rolling on the continuous pickling line, and the low concentration (90%, which is equivalent to 12 mg/m2 in 80% of cases. The amount of reduction in the “smoke black” defect on the surface of the finished coil is also reduced.
Features of galvalume steel sheet enclosure:
1. The high quality Galvalumed steel sheet has a wide range of uses.
2. Multi-function, can be used alone, dual use, can move.
3. The color steel plate has high efficiency, maneuverability and flexibility, and quick disassembly and assembly, saving most of the working hours cost.
4. Large bearing capacity and strong stability.
5. Safe and reliable, series standardization.
6. The high quality Galvalume steel plate is economical and practical, low in cost, small in space occupation and long in service life.
The main difference between the different processes is that there are two types of methods for establishing the base layer and the thickening of the plating layer. In addition to the power supply, mechanical plating does not require regulation of the power supply, nor does it require a heating device. It is easy to operate, simple in equipment, low in energy consumption, and quick in effect.
Compared with electroplating, when the thickness of Galvanized Steel Coil made in China coating is less than 12.5mm, electroplating is slightly superior to mechanical plating, but the difference is not big; as the thickness of the coating increases, the advantage of mechanical plating gradually disappears; when the thickness of the coating reaches 30mm, electroplating and machinery The cost ratio of plating is about 1.8:1. With the development of galvanizing technology and the further improvement of automotive anti-corrosion performance requirements, the application of Galvanized Steel Coil made in China on the vehicle body is more and more extensive, and the application ratio of white body galvanized steel sheets for European and American passenger cars is as high as 90%.
Nowadays, Galvanized Steel Coils made in China have been applied in domestic self-owned brand passenger cars. With the continuous improvement of the quality of passenger car bodies, it is believed that the galvanizing technology on the vehicle body is more mature, thus effectively improving the anti-corrosion performance of the products and optimizing the anti-corrosion design cost.
The company’s advantages:
1: wholesale color corrugated steel sheet has a large inventory, the company has a standing stock of more than 10,000 tons, thickness from 0.4mm-4.0mm, width 1000mm-1800mm. Covers hot-base galvanizing, cold-based galvanized sheet, and non-flower galvanizing.
2: The fixing time is short. Special materials for customers, ultra-high zinc layer and special-shaped specifications can be delivered within the specified time, providing PPGI corrugated roofing sheet for sale for your engineering and production.
3: Price concessions, the company’s large scale of operation, steel mills purchase a large margin, low cost of goods, hosting, processing, warehousing, transportation and other logistics links cost optimization, which determines our prices are lower than the market.
4: Processing and distribution. The company provides fine PPGI corrugated roofing sheet processing, slitting and flattening into any specifications you need, and completes the service from lifting, processing to distribution.
5: After-sales service, the company has a special after-sales service department, after receiving the customer quality objection notice, confirm the quality of the goods, and timely exchange the goods or refund the full amount.