Mechanical equipment in use after a long time to optimize its operation process, in the operation of the sand machine how to optimize its operation process, the following detailed introduction of sand making machine equipment operation process optimization matters.
1. Check the swirl chamber to see if the door is closed before starting the equipment of sand making machine, so as to prevent the material from rushing out of the swirl chamber.
2. Check the rotation direction of the impeller of the sand making machine from the direction of the feeding port. The impeller should be rotated counterclockwise or the motor connection should be adjusted.
3. The starting sequence of the sand making machine and conveying equipment is: discharging sand-making machine feeding; crusher must be started without load and can be fed until the crusher runs normally. The shutdown sequence is opposite to the boot sequence.
4. Feeding particles shall be strictly prohibited from entering the crusher according to the stipulations. Otherwise, unbalanced impeller and excessive wear and tear of the impeller will be caused, and the base to the impeller passage and the central feeding pipe will be blocked so that the crusher can not work properly. If excessive bulk feeding is found, it should be eliminated in time.
5. When the discharging equipment of sand making machine stops working, the feeding should be stopped in time, otherwise, the impeller will be crushed and the motor will be burned down.
6. The feeding of the sand making machine is continuous and uniform.
7. During the operation of the crusher, there should be no severe vibration and abnormal noise. Otherwise, it should stop and check.
8. The lubrication of the machine is dry oil lubrication. The amount added is 1/2-2/3 of the bearing cavity. When the crusher works one shift, an appropriate amount of grease is added.
Above these steps are to optimize the operation process of the sand machine, sand machine in order to enable better production of the sand machine, so we just optimize the operation process of the sand machine.