Materials and tools required for preparation before construction: rubber hammer, wallpaper knife, scriber (home made), textured paper, paint, plate brush or roller brush;
2, inspection site: cement or asphalt foundation ground, no damage, good flatness (one meter by foot error is not more than 5mm) for areas with significant height difference and large damaged areas to explain to customers, to carry out basic ground repair leveling If there is a fenced site, it is necessary to carry out diagonal measurement and observe whether the fence is skewed. If there is any error, it needs to be explained to the customer;
3, venue alignment: Take the basketball court as an example, if the venue already has a basketball stand, you can use the basketball stand as the benchmark, find the center point and the exact position of the side line and end line, and then mark the pull line (or use the ink line), according to the actual situation. Pull a line at a distance;
4. Site installation: Generally install from the top left corner or upper right corner of the site (note the consistency of the buckle direction) as shown:
Suspended flooring is becoming more and more popular, and there are more and more paved venues. Many people are very interested in the paving of suspended assembled flooring. It is very wonderful. Today, sc-zsfloor sports flooring materials show us all. Let’s go.
Suspended 3×3 multi-use basketball court flooring construction plan:
1. Preparation before construction, the paving of the suspended assembled floor does not require glue or other adhesives, and is directly assembled on a flat concrete foundation through a unique lock design.
The ground foundation requirements before construction should reach the following three points:
1) The commercial interlocking volleyball court flooring of the floor installation is required to be flat and strong;
2) The height difference between the ground expansion joints is within 2 mm, and the ground treatment must be carried out beyond the above range;
3) The ground flatness should be less than 5 mm at any rotation of the 2 m ruler. If it exceeds the above range, it must be treated on the ground.
Second, suspension assembly sports floor installation:
1) First test the site;
2) Perform site measurement on the ground after detection and treatment, and determine the installation position and installation point. Take the upper left corner of the site as the installation starting point, and the floor A angle (the corner of the sub-buckle) as the top left corner of the site. Right, align the buckles of the floor, and hit the fixed buckle with a rubber hammer;
3) Edge-sealing installation: The edge-sealing is divided into a sub-buckle edge and a mother-flange seal, and the edge-sealing is connected to the commercial prefabricated interlocking running track in the vicinity of the floor by means of a joint-and-buckle connection. The installation method and requirements are consistent with the floor installation.
4) Angle installation: Install one buckle at each corner of the site.
Third, the floor installation notes:
1) When the ground is not up to standard, ground treatment must be carried out;
2) When installing, the floor buckle and the female buckle must be aligned to avoid damage to the floor;
3) It is necessary to reserve 10 cm of thermal expansion space at the edge of the site during installation;
4) If the ground is irregular, the floorboards need to be cut on site according to the ground conditions to meet the installation requirements.