Geomembrane Use Precautions
When using wholesale smooth hdpe geomembrane, it can be used in the dark, which is more secure for prolonging the service life. Many people may not notice this situation at all during the process, even in this process. I don’t understand the problems that need to be paid attention to during the specific use process. When I have not used them after purchasing, I have already been affected by various aspects. Therefore, I hope that everyone in the process of using geotextiles can really pay attention to this aspect. In this way, the final result can be guaranteed. This relationship is very close to us, and everyone can better understand it in the process of doing it.
In the process of using geomembrane, there are some correct methods of use, and then you can get better results, but some people in the process of using, for some of the use, actually do not understand Very in place, and even directly have some wrong considerations, which is very unfavorable for the whole thing.
In the process of use, it needs to be laid flat, and there must be proper use. These are especially important for all of us. The textured hdpe geomembrane supplier hopes that anyone in the process can use it in advance. Doing these things well, then it will become easier to use the whole time.
Filament geotextile paving method
1. Using a manual or mechanical roll shop; the high quality long fibre filament needle punched geotextile is smooth and the left margin is modified as appropriate;
2. Filament geotextiles usually overlap, several methods of stitching and welding, the width of stitching and welding is usually 0.1 m or more, and the overlap width is usually 0.2 M or more. Possible long-term exposure of geotextiles should be welded or stitched;
3. The filament geotextile method can also be connected by hot air welding. The two fabrics are connected by a heat gun at a moment of high temperature heating to partially realize the molten state, and immediately have a certain force, so that they are firmly adhered together and cannot be connected. To wet heat bonding (rain or snow) weather. For a minimum width of 10 cm suture, the minimum width of the lap is naturally 20 cm, when hot air is welded to a minimum width of 20 cm for the seam
4. Sewing with the same quality and geotextile, materials that are resistant to chemical attack and UV radiation are more resistant to sutures;
What are the common types of color steel sheet?
According to insulation performance
A: Single-layer roof panel – a high quality color corrugated steel sheet that is rolled by a colored steel flat plate. The insulation performance of this roof panel is very poor;
B: Sandwich roof panel – it is made of two layers of waterproof color coated steel plate or other metal as the panel, and the sandwich panel material is composited in the middle. The commonly used sandwich materials are polystyrene, polyurethane and rock wool. The insulation performance of the roof panel is good, but due to the processing in the factory, when the length of the board exceeds certain requirements, transportation is difficult;
C: On-site composite board – Laying glass insulation cotton on the construction site, the roof panel can be processed on site according to the length requirement. This roof panel has good insulation performance, and the whole roof can be made without overlap and convenient for transportation.
color-coated corrugated roofing sheet manufacturer
Company Name: Shandong HENGZE New Material Co., Ltd.
Address: High Technology Industrial Development Zone, Taian, China
Contact: Elijah Wen
Contact number: +86 0538-6624686
Mobile: +86 18905380622
Fax: +86 0538-6624686
Steel sheet installation process
1. After all the high quality Galvalumed steel sheet are placed on the roof or several independent units are hoisted, the seams are adjusted. The seams are adjusted to be smooth and straight, and the width of the joints is as uniform as possible. Generally, the width is 20-30mm.
2. Welding: After the board joint adjustment is completed, the board and structure are welded. Each plate is welded at least 3 points, the welding length is 6cm, the thickness is 4mm, and the welding slag is removed after welding. If it is not guaranteed to weld more than three points, the plates are connected by steel bars.
3. Caulking: After welding, a polystyrene rod (polyethylene foam rod) with a diameter of 1.5 times is used to seal the bottom of the gap from top to bottom.
4. Caulking: Use 1:6 cement perlite mortar to fill the gap and compact it. The core material is dry and thick. It is better to use steel bars or trowels when filling the joints.
5. When the core material has a certain strength, brush a layer of polymer mortar in the gap, and the thickness is 1mm.
The above is the whole process of installation and construction.
What are the applications of abrasive tools in the mold industry?
With the rapid development of China’s mold industry and the increasing demand in the market in recent years, abrasive abrasives have gradually increased as a consumable in the production process of molds. Now abrasives have become mold equipment that many users cannot do without. And as the needs of users increase, the abrasives industry continues to move forward. Although we are now using abrasives, what industries can the abrasives be used in? Today, we specialize in the production of free sample cutting discfor manufacturers of aurora abrasives to give you a simple analysis.
As a basic industry of the national economy, molds cover various industries such as machinery, automobile, light industry, electronics, chemical industry, metallurgy, building materials, etc. The application range is very wide. The main role of abrasives in these industries is in grinding and grinding. And the material used for cutting in polishing. Abrasives are divided into natural abrasives and artificial abrasives. All materials that can be used for grinding or grinding in nature are collectively called natural abrasives. Commonly used natural abrasives: there are diamonds used to modify grinding wheels, grinding and grinding are difficult. Processing materials. Artificial abrasive corundum series of artificial abrasives are brown fused alumina, white corundum, zirconium corundum, microcrystalline corundum, single crystal corundum, chrome corundum, sturdy corundum, black corundum, and bauxite sintered corundum.
Aurora Abrasives is a manufacturer specializing in the production of abrasives. Our abrasive tools are not only of good quality but also reasonably priced. Welcome to buy.